Smoak Public Relations, a culture focused public relations firm, is seeking a full-time digital and social media coordinator to lead those efforts. The ideal candidate would be responsible for the creation of all digital marketing and social media platforms for Smoak PR and its clients.
The candidate has a positive attitude, a friendly personality and is a team player. This person will demonstrate energy, accountability and a willingness to help others. This is a constant fast paced role and the candidate must have the ability to juggle many tasks.
The candidate would fit well in the above-outlined environment and be well-organized, attentive to details and deadlines and able to manage a varied list of tasks efficiently.
- Create, develop and execute social media strategies for Smoak PR and its clients
- Plan for, develop and execute organic posts, boosted posts and ads
- Provide regular analytics regarding social media performance for Smoak PR and its clients
- Develop graphic design content for marketing collateral including signage, invitations, social media graphics, etc.
- Manage multiple projects and set priorities
- Continually monitor digital and social trends to provide extra value for Smoak PR and clients alike to enhance and improve social presence
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Experience managing and updating website via WordPress preferred but not required
- Experience with professional photography/cinematography and photography editing software preferred but not required
- Agency experience preferred but not required
- College degree and minimum 2 years’ experience creating, executing and managing content on Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Please submit cover letter, resume and digital portfolio to Katherine Davis