Job Description – Assistant Digital Media Specialist
Smoak Public Relations, a boutique public relations firm, is seeking an assistant digital and social media specialist. The ideal candidate would be responsible for assisting in the creation of all digital marketing and social media platforms for Smoak PR and its clients.
The candidate has a positive attitude, a friendly personality and is a team player. This person will demonstrate energy, accountability and a willingness to help others. This is a constant fast paced role and the candidate must have the ability to juggle many tasks.
The candidate would fit well in the above-outlined environment and be well-organized, creative, attentive to details and deadlines and able to manage a varied list of tasks efficiently.
- Assist in the planning, implementation and monitoring digital and social media strategies for Smoak PR and its clients
- Design, develop and execute organic posts, boosted posts and ads
- Collect and present analytics regarding social media performance for Smoak PR and its clients
- Develop graphic design content for marketing collateral including digital and print ads, signage, invitations, social media graphics, etc.
- Assist with multiple projects and set priorities
- Monitor digital and social trends constantly to provide added value for Smoak PR and clients alike to enhance and improve online presence
- Have strong knowledge and proficiency in Adobe Suite
- Experience managing content scheduling software and e-blast platforms
- Ability to update websites via WordPress
- Experience with photography/cinematography and photography editing software
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
- Great attention to detail
- The initiative to learn new skills
- Agency experience preferred but not required
- College degree and two years’ experience creating, executing and managing content on Facebook, Instagram, Linked-In, etc.
Please submit cover letter, resume and digital portfolio to Katherine Davis – Katherine@SmoakPR.com