Smoak Public Relations, a culture focused public relations firm, is seeking a part-time office manager for 20 hours per week. The ideal candidate has a positive attitude, a friendly personality and is a team player. This person will demonstrate energy, accountability and a willingness to help others. This individual will also have the natural ability to develop relationships with clients and vendors.
The candidate would fit well in the above-outlined environment and be well-organized, attentive to detail and able to manage a varied list of tasks efficiently.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel
- Preparation of invoices
- Preparation of payroll taxes and insurance information
- Preparation of financial statements on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Management of all accounts receivable and payables, collections, monthly billing
- Managing bank account and deposits
- Negotiating, reviewing and managing all insurance policies
- Managing all health benefits
- Managing personnel folders and confidential materials
- Supporting team as needed for projects
- Coordination of proposals and contracts
- Manage and work with IT vendor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous office management experience preferred
- College degree and minimum 2 years experience
Please submit resume to Katherine Davis.