Smoak Public Relations, a culture focused public relations firm, is seeking a digital media coordinator. The ideal candidate would be responsible for the creation of all digital marketing and social media platforms for Smoak PR and its clients.
The candidate has a positive attitude, a friendly personality and is a team player. This person will demonstrate energy, accountability and a willingness to help others.
The candidate would fit well in the above-outlined environment and be well-organized, attentive to details and deadlines and able to manage a varied list of tasks efficiently.
- Create and develop social media strategies for clients
- Plan and coordinate organic posts, boosted posts and ads
- Develop content for marketing materials
- Manage and produce short 30 second to two-minute videos
- Manage multiple projects and set priorities
- Continually monitor digital and social trends to provide extra value for Smoak PR and clients alike to enhance and improve social presence
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Experience managing and updating website via WordPress preferred but not required
- College degree and minimum 2 years’ experience creating, executing and managing content on Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Please submit cover letter, resume and digital portfolio to Katherine Davis